Care Control are thrilled to be exhibiting at the South West Care Exhibition on 12th March at Westpoint, Exeter, and we would love to meet you there!
Join hundreds of care, nursing and residential home proprietors and managers to visit the South West’s most influential hub for social care. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to:
• See technology in action and learn how it could transform your organisation by improving and enhancing the services you already provide.
• Discuss any proposed projects with experts in the industry and leave with a clearer vision of how to make your goals a reality.
• Discover organisations who you can collaborate with and grow. Make connections with the people who will enhance your career in the care sector.
• Listen to a range of influential speakers and attend interactive workshops.
Pop by and meet the Care Control team on stand 28 and discover how Care Control can support you to:
• Demonstrate care delivery with a complete audit trail for provable compliance
• Meet changing care needs and deliver high quality person-centred care
• Monitor and improve the quality of care with real-time data and audits
• Achieve good care outcomes with evidence-based care and support
• Be well informed with alerts and access to information – anytime, anywhere